Originally posted by: priya185
Hi everyone how are you? Happy weekend
I'm good. How are you?
Not weekend for me😆 But Happy Weekend to you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi everyone how are you? Happy weekend
I'm good. How are you?
Not weekend for me😆 But Happy Weekend to you
I am okay thanksOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
I'm good. How are you?
Not weekend for me😆 But Happy Weekend to you
is Bangladesh weekend on Thursday and Friday?
wah komolika should start her own charity then lolOriginally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Read the upper post of yours, I'm doing charity giving Anurag to Prerna not sharing🤣
Oh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Edit; meant kisi aur ki fight in a GC🤣
We understand that re😆
You be like-

Going good. A little busy with things atm. Will come properly around midnight👍🏼
How about you?
Razia tab Anu ke saath hogi😭🤣
I can't believe I missed the opportunity to name our CC 'summertime happiness' in May/April😭
P.S- Summertime Sadness is a song from aesthetic queen Lana Del Ray...
I love this song 💕I can't believe I missed the opportunity to name our CC 'summertime happiness' in May/April😭
P.S- Summertime Sadness is a song from aesthetic queen Lana Del Ray...
Hi Lavanya how are you doing
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Lavanya how are you doing
I am good... wbu?
Suddenly calling me Lavanya? Chal kya raha hai?😆
lol IF spamming message so wrote lavanya instead of lavy
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5