Originally posted by: canuck-umz
I don't participate in these threads because they move to fast so I dunno who to nominate.
Me me me
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
I don't participate in these threads because they move to fast so I dunno who to nominate.
Me me me
yes I do, but the past two days hold a lot of weight ... considering it's the most active I've been on this thread. I still need to figure out the guestimator .... that one's been an elusive one. 😆
well..i don’t mind my name being used if you’re confusedOriginally posted by: canuck-umz
I don't participate in these threads because they move to fast so I dunno who to nominate.
Blue Moon especially 😌
You want any award in return? Trump sheep? I’ve got 2 spaces left 🤑🤣
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
yes I do, but the past two days hold a lot of weight ... considering it's the most active I've been on this thread. I still need to figure out the guestimator .... that one's been an elusive one. 😆
Guestimator one seems kinda difficult lol but i do have 3 choices thanks to the guesses ppl did for round 4 theme🤣
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
Guess I can give out some free noms to my participating crew if I am not feeling lazy.
Do remember me in nominations🤣🤣 just kidding not forcing🤣
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Guestimator one seems kinda difficult lol but i do have 3 choices thanks to the guesses ppl did for round 4 theme🤣
I'm gonna cheat and refer to last sheep thread in that case ..... cuz guestimators are hard to come by and don't show their colors everyday. 😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
I'm gonna cheat and refer to last sheep thread in that case ..... cuz guestimators are hard to come by and don't show their colors everyday. 😆
😆😆 exactly they are hard to spot but do show der colors here n der
well..i don’t mind my name being used if you’re confused
Blue Moon especially 😌
You want any award in return? Trump sheep? I’ve got 2 spaces left 🤑🤣
Haha, I should ask around to see which nom people want and think they fit into.
I should just plop myself into the Blue Moon because I post once or twice every couple of threads.
I like how the only nom you have left to offer me is the Trump one. 🤣
Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Yeh sheep recuriter wala award ka matlab kiya hain, kisko khush karne k liye yeh award banaya🤣
Arre iss baar toh inhe recruiters ne itne logon ko recruit kiya ke socha unhe bhi prize milna chahiye. 🤣
Nope. She quit, so technically she wasn't eliminated, so I didn't count her. 😆
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
9