Oh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Edit; meant kisi aur ki fight in a GC🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Oh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Edit; meant kisi aur ki fight in a GC🤣
🤣🤣Originally posted by: Ms.Komolika
Aapne mind ko yahi ruk do Lavy behna🤣 🤣
Then just think I'm doing charity🤣

Oh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Bakyavati Himalaya se vapis🤣
Koi gal nahi... phir kabhi sab ek saath masti karenge😆🤗
Razia we just spammed 10 pages last night🤣
Hi everyone how are you? Happy weekend
I hope its sortedOh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Edit; meant kisi aur ki fight in a GC🤣
you are a good mediator
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi everyone how are you? Happy weekend
Going good. A little busy with things atm. Will come properly around midnight👍🏼
How about you?
hello
Going good. A little busy with things atm. Will come properly around midnight👍🏼
How about you?
see you later
Hope it gets solved soon 👍🏼
Originally posted by: priya185
you are one generous Komolika sharing your anurag😉
Read the upper post of yours, I'm doing charity giving Anurag to Prerna not sharing🤣
Oh man I missed the interesting chats last night!🤣
I was here when Lavy posted those insta pics but had to rush to WA to sort out a fight (Returned from SM sanyaas only to find that🤣)
Edit; meant kisi aur ki fight in a GC🤣
Badhai Ho Ji🥳Par iss fight aapko firse na sanyaas grahan karne ke liye majboor kare🤣
Online classroom online fight?🤣
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5