Then would have convinced everyone to ask update from you after and I'd have moved out as you had written bad night🤪
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Then would have convinced everyone to ask update from you after and I'd have moved out as you had written bad night🤪
Then would have convinced everyone to ask update from you after and I'd have moved out as you had written bad night🤪
I am writing last part only don't worry 😃
Because now I found that it's gonna take more time to write the update and I feel at the time you all if completed the challenge I won't be able to update so in short all your hard work is going to wasted so better cancel everything
Ok... May be it will take time to complete this because all are busy....
How you will do...
Ok...
But how to read other stories you did not give update....
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/19453
Prologue.
How is this Shivi Manasa di?
After long time I'm having good morning 😆
Originally posted by: Soujanya_ROSID
Ok...
But how to read other stories you did not give update....
Indirectly asking for update ..waah 👏
Good morning everyone 🤗
Originally posted by: arisharosid20
https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/chapter/19453
Prologue.
How is this Shivi Manasa di?
Readed and comment too....
Now eagerly waiting for update....