Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Pallo having an affair or what 😆 will there be part 2 for this?
It was R's narration in asylum. How reliable that can be is nybody's guess..
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
Pallo having an affair or what 😆 will there be part 2 for this?
It was R's narration in asylum. How reliable that can be is nybody's guess..
I too guess the same - Remember he said once that if we crack the code of one of his chapters, he would gift us a cookie😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yeah, I kinda mis-read her name as Amma once.
That's how we were introduced.
still i don't like it...
Yeah, it was weird.
But happened in a funny situation.
No matter how much experienced you are, fire is still dangerous and can turn fatal if not controlled in time.
Originally posted by: Trista101
Hell yeah! Is that even a question?!
I will share some portion... not proof read... jst read and tell if u guys would den will share time to time when i write more...
No... I prefer chilly
https://tenor.com/bAPoR.gifOriginally posted by: lateuser1234
I will share some portion... not proof read... jst read and tell if u guys would den will share time to time when i write more...
will share few lines already written. but its very rough