looks, we messed it beyond redemption. 😂
thumb rule - dont respond, if not tagged.Or, break that rule.
Ignore that rule. was a one time thing...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
looks, we messed it beyond redemption. 😂
thumb rule - dont respond, if not tagged.Or, break that rule.
Ignore that rule. was a one time thing...
I felt you were a bit sidelined towards Raghav here and painted Pallavi as bad which happened because you are not liking what happening in the show.
Too late happy realization.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I felt you were a bit sidelined towards Raghav here and painted Pallavi as bad which happened because you are not liking what happening in the show.
small query... y P is looking bad... there was nothing in writing to suggest nything...
Originally posted by: lateuser1234
small query... y P is looking bad... there was nothing in writing to suggest nything...
I can't really pinpoint one thing. But reading through it I felt like she hurt Raghav choosing Mandar. I mean I felt a bit sadness in Raghav, a longing but Pallavi looked so happy and enjoying.
May be.
I was a bit amazed seeing the drabble since I thought you won't be writing anything on them anytime soon.
But with the first dialogue of Pallavi I got what you were trying to do. And by the middle I was laughing.
it would come as a shock to whoever read! And the way you painted this as a wonderful happy scenario, it would have made it very confusing!
This is in no one’s mind, as an expected continuation of the tangent.
Actually I was planning something in this scenario but with a happy Raghvi ending.
Only Lateuser can give this happy ending. 😆
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I can't really pinpoint one thing. But reading through it I felt like she hurt Raghav choosing Mandar. I mean I felt a bit sadness in Raghav, a longing but Pallavi looked so happy and enjoying.
u cant blame that on writing then... its what u think...
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
May be.
I was a bit amazed seeing the drabble since I thought you won't be writing anything on them anytime soon.
But with the first dialogue of Pallavi I got what you were trying to do. And by the middle I was laughing.
I was laughing whole time...this is the most fun i had while writing... no use of brain. no proof read... was a fun experience.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Actually I was planning something in this scenario but with a happy Raghvi ending.
Only Lateuser can give this happy ending. 😆
no u write... i might be done with dem.,..