I wake up at 8... 😲
I want to at 4ish.. padhai k liye.. Monday se 😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I wake up at 8... 😲
I want to at 4ish.. padhai k liye.. Monday se 😳
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I wake up at 8... 😲
I want to at 4ish.. padhai k liye.. Monday se 😳
Umm I don't
Nah too early for me though
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
No one here?
Lunch break hai 🤣
Do din me thread khatam😲😲
Hi Neha and Alexia
Apart from for studying/ exams I like to wake up after 10am
Hi Alexia and nehaOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
No one here?
Originally posted by: priya185
Hi Neha and Alexia
Apart from for studying/ exams I like to wake up after 10am
And here I am who likes to sleep at 10 am.
Uh...
This is something I can never relate to
Hello there PriyaOriginally posted by: priya185
Hi Alexia and neha
About sleeping
My body resists sleeping more than 8 hrs and I cannot wake up late too...
So thats why I prefer 11.30 to 6.30
Here I am 😊
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11