yes I also knew he was a manOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
I remember that Very well
I do remember knowing it from the beginning though 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
yes I also knew he was a manOriginally posted by: Amphitrite
I remember that Very well
I do remember knowing it from the beginning though 😂
Originally posted by: BlurredLines
Read the PM with the questions , shreya would have mentioned your opponents UN
She did. I’m quite shocked an I don’t know how to proceed 😆
It was good! 😳
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11