Poor guys looks so tired...every one is just so simple❤️
Mandaar too in the gang❤️
Yahan pe bhi Pallavi mandu aur ragahav k beech me hai 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Poor guys looks so tired...every one is just so simple❤️
Mandaar too in the gang❤️
Yahan pe bhi Pallavi mandu aur ragahav k beech me hai 🤣
thank you will try to remember 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Farhad aaya Farhad aaya 🥳🥳
Woh aye aur hawa ka jhoka jaise chalebhi geye😭🥺
I was sooo excited to jaldi jaldi me I posted...mujhe kahan pata tha k 2 seconds me gayab ho jayega or fir pure epi me nahin dikhega 😔


Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
I was sooo excited to jaldi jaldi me I posted...mujhe kahan pata tha k 2 seconds me gayab ho jayega or fir pure epi me nahin dikhega 😔
They are being so unfair to him from the start😭
I'll never gonna fall for a side character of itv ever again! Learnt my lessons with ahir and farhad😭🥺
They are being so unfair to him from the start😭
I'll never gonna fall for a side character of itv ever again! Learnt my lessons with ahir and farhad😭🥺
His scenes with Raghav are soooo gooooddd (not talking about the 2 seconds glimpse but the legit one)
Also FaRag is loved by the fandom as well…why they are doing this then
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
His scenes with Raghav are soooo gooooddd (not talking about the 2 seconds glimpse but the legit one)
Also FaRag is loved by the fandom as well…why they are doing this then
Itv hain yaar gotta make FL the only person to solve the problem and the support system of the ML🥺😭
Jump here👇
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/5236485#157781925
New EDT☝
I started creating a cinematic AI fan series inspired by the world of MHRW. Every scene is carefully planned with consistent characters,...
4