The timing you chosed to become blind 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The timing you chosed to become blind 🤣
Which one?
Why I'm replying with question to your all posts🤣
So now you should give treat 🤣
You don't remember 😲
The one which I had told you in pm 😈
Because you don't any answers of my questions 😆
I was expecting a war between you and manasa di but she seems to be ok of Aryan hating Roli 😆
My expectations ruined 🤣
Me also expected...
Not Aryan Sid will be the ghost who'll possess Aryan and will make Aryan behave as sweet and lovely 🤣
Damn🤣
Maybe Aryan killed Sid so he's taking revenge by possessing him and making him behave nicely with all🤣
But it didn't happened 🥱
Seems like they both had already privately planned to not to make our expectations true 😈
Even I'm ... Waiting for it Ari start soon
And manasa di you too give obsessive love soon
Yeah Ari give soon
Forget about my updates for few months
If this isn't her story then you write this one for me🤣
Originally posted by: MessyMind
Damn🤣
Maybe Aryan killed Sid so he's taking revenge by possessing him and making him behave nicely with all🤣
Yeah right ... I was thinking of the reason why and you gave that 🤣