Originally posted by: MessyMind
That secret better be a logical and sensible one or else I'll kill you for making my Aryan criminal for no good reason😈🤣
Was mine ok for you
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: MessyMind
That secret better be a logical and sensible one or else I'll kill you for making my Aryan criminal for no good reason😈🤣
Was mine ok for you
Yeah I'm happy to get Anti Sid/Aryan in story
Not Aryan Sid will be the ghost who'll possess Aryan and will make Aryan behave as sweet and lovely 🤣
So my guess is close?😆
Then is that third person taking revenge from Sid?🤣
Coz he loves me☺️
Even I'm ... Waiting for it Ari start soon
And manasa di you too give obsessive love soon
I want to pinch its cheeks😆
Originally posted by: MessyMind
So my guess is close?😆
Then is that third person taking revenge from Sid?🤣
This maybe fit to the story 🤪
Timing for what?😆
Then pinch none denied for it 😆