. did you send your answers tho?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
. did you send your answers tho?
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Yeah you got saved but faayda kya, you won't even get Unique Sheep award this time.
Because I am not unique anymore
Cant wait to knock you out😎
Go and wish Bee a happy birthday guys!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5236418/happy-birthday-bee
I have never seen anyone so proud of not being unique.
How does it feel to be at the top of the bell curve?
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
Go and wish Bee a happy birthday guys!!
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/mehndi-hai-rachne-wali/5236418/happy-birthday-bee
Why not wish her here? 😆
Happy birthday Bee!
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
. did you send your answers tho?
Oh I didn't...
I am not very enthusiastic about it knowing my opponent...
I wish I didn't🤣
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Oh I didn't...
I am not very enthusiastic about it knowing my opponent...
I wish I didn't🤣
I don't even know my opponent, wish is is as kachha khiladi as I am🤣 then it will be equal😆
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I don't even know my opponent, wish is is as kachha khiladi as I am🤣 then it will be equal😆
Mine isn't like that 😭
The first round Pairing are the worst at times Partner , though we wouldn't have been Partner if not for that🤗
Did you check the results?
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11