yay
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
yay
Originally posted by: ChotaShakil420
kia farak parta ha imagination ka hi thread ha 😆
baat sahi hai.... I'm trying to think up something for you but I just haven't interacted with you much ... but since you're a Salman fan like Maroon, I can't help but put you in the launde lapades club.😆
Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
baat sahi hai.... I'm trying to think up something for you but I just haven't interacted with you much ... but since you're a Salman fan like Maroon, I can't help but put you in the launde lapades club.😆
Maybe let Heisenberg do the honours. The member sure loves Salman 😆
Every member in SRK vs Salman threads
![]()
This is Mudga's only dream:
kuch to dedicate kijiye 😁Originally posted by: SmittenKitten
baat sahi hai.... I'm trying to think up something for you but I just haven't interacted with you much ... but since you're a Salman fan like Maroon, I can't help but put you in the launde lapades club.😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
Maybe let Heisenberg do the honours. The member sure loves Salman 😆
LMAO ... I'm afraid Heisenberg is mad enough to throw not only Salman but even his fans in jail, so let's not.😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
I picture WildestDreams and DushtKanya as the same person with two seperate accounts 😂
I always felt that all HR fans sound the same but never dared to say it out loud.😆
Salman bhai ❤️❤️
https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/2048797654638075989?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvphw1QCGU4 list=RDqvphw1QCGU4 start_radio=1
https://x.com/i/status/2049724572673700268
10