when there was username moderator floating on bwf
le BWF mods
yeh padh


Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
when there was username moderator floating on bwf
le BWF mods
yeh padh


Good to know it’s still there 😂 who knew you’re one woman kinda guy 🤣Originally posted by: MujheMaarjaneDo
Naah, it hasn't just that I don't share it on forum. She wil always be my ❤️.
Apart from that obviously you will always see me hovering threads on other beauties😆.
How ya doing?
There was a time I used to confuse you with another poster who was a HR/Messi fan.
Mine (dislike) has definitely decreased. 😒
How even?? Nobody calls me by UN like ever. Members have been using my name (Kifs) forever.
I think I am the culprit. I derailed quite a few topics in the last couple of days.
Originally posted by: canuck-umz
I think I am the culprit. I derailed quite a few topics in the last couple of days.

https://youtu.be/NGVnBJyZvBY
https://x.com/i/status/2046826875067224273
https://x.com/bolly_talkies/status/2048797654638075989?s=20
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qvphw1QCGU4 list=RDqvphw1QCGU4 start_radio=1
https://x.com/i/status/2049724572673700268
10