also I don't think Kanwar likes being called bhaiya 🤣🤣🤣 he'd rather all the girls be fida over him than make him their brother 🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
also I don't think Kanwar likes being called bhaiya 🤣🤣🤣 he'd rather all the girls be fida over him than make him their brother 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
whenever someone asks Karan for a screenshot with Kanwar and Alice, he replies "send me 300 rupees" 🤣🤣🤣
I'm sure KDice Insta fans hate him now.. he trolled them so bad today 😆
Originally posted by: ValleyOfPeace
I cant fall for u T
Dont make me💔
U r taken I am taken
But ur wordssss
And u know words r the gateways to soul
Wahhhh! 🤣

I don’t even follow him, why should I?😆
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
he ended the live 🤣 I feel like Elena Gilbert, do bhaiyo pe dil araha hai 🤣🤣 except he seems to be as full of it as KD is, just a lot more humorous 🤣
Well as the great Katherine once said, it’s okay to love them both 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
also I don't think Kanwar likes being called bhaiya 🤣🤣🤣 he'd rather all the girls be fida over him than make him their brother 🤣🤣
🤣
he only wants married girls to call him bhaiya 😆
Originally posted by: GrilledCheese
I'm sure KDice Insta fans hate him now.. he trolled them so bad today 😆
Insta and twitter pankhas hate= IF ppl like
👍
Originally posted by: Transference
Did anyone notice the tagline on KD’s T-shirt . Protect what's yours!
He probably means his protein powder ka dabba 😆
Okay I again lost lot of time catching up and now I am too sleepy to discuss or chat ..For the age age game I will be 21 in Oct so I guess I am a bachi too but I swear I am not like Twitter or Ig pankhis ..you guys had a blast today had a lot of fun reading it. I will be back tomorrow much after the episode sine I get up late and catch up another 50 pages(or more 🤣) then discuss🤗
Originally posted by: Raingoddess
Well as the great Katherine once said, it’s okay to love them both 🤣
I kid you not that quote has been circling in my mind for the past week - it was definitely foreshadowing 🤣🤣🤣