No trolls from ma side
I am just being honest😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No trolls from ma side
I am just being honest😎
Did anyone notice the tagline on KD’s T-shirt . Protect what's yours!
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Seems like he's single and ready to mingle. He can always be your Shiva. Dev (the idea of KD being Dev😂😂) apna Dil hatalo😂😂😂
On a serious note, please keep us updated on his one liners. Lol he's practically saying shit we want to to these Pankhas.
he ended the live 🤣 I feel like Elena Gilbert, do bhaiyo pe dil araha hai 🤣🤣 except he seems to be as full of it as KD is, just a lot more humorous 🤣
Originally posted by: Transference
Did anyone notice the tagline on KD’s T-shirt . Protect what's yours!
aisa kya protection bheja hai usne mere liye? 🤣🤣
I cant fall for u T
Dont make me💔
U r taken I am taken
But ur wordssss
And u know words r the gateways to soul
Originally posted by: Transference
Did anyone notice the tagline on KD’s T-shirt . Protect what's yours!
Oohhh
He means protect his T shirt
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Seems like he's single and ready to mingle. He can always be your Shiva. Dev (the idea of KD being Dev😂😂) par se apna Dil hatalo😂😂😂
On a serious note, please keep us updated on his one liners. Lol he's practically saying shit we want to to these Pankhas.
@bold- Trolling them all for sure😆 at the same time being polite
Originally posted by: Mountains_Lakes
Seems like he's single and ready to mingle. He can always be your Shiva. Dev (the idea of KD being Dev😂😂) par se apna Dil hatalo😂😂😂
On a serious note, please keep us updated on his one liners. Lol he's practically saying shit we want to to these Pankhas.
hahahaa true!!!
What do you get when I say your name ?? 🤣
Originally posted by: SlytherInMe.
he ended the live 🤣 I feel like Elena Gilbert, do bhaiyo pe dil araha hai 🤣🤣 except he seems to be as full of it as KD is, just a lot more humorous 🤣
I sense a crisis
CRISIS ALERT
AASHU IN DOUBLE LOVE!
He said that?
Aashu choose him!