Ready for my anda
Edit i got 10😲 how🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Ready for my anda
Edit i got 10😲 how🤣
A big thank you to Vijay for participating in this round. 4 HR movies. You are a closet HR fan.
Congratulations to altgr and Interstellarr for their amazing scores!
Round 4 knockout PMs will begin going out soon.

Results😎
Originally posted by: Minionite
A big thank you to Vijay for participating in this round. 4 HR movies. You are a closet HR fan.
Congratulations to altgr and Interstellarr for their amazing scores!
Round 4 knockout PMs will begin going out soon.
Opponents batao
And tell me if the results are gonna reset or not?
😲 yeh kaise hua😲
"Runs to check my results"
Only 2 matches with vijay🤣
Chalo I didn't get 0😭
OMFG I’m on number 1! 🥳
Posting this before someone says they’ve been scored incorrectly and I lose my position.


Omg 🤣
I got 2 points 🙈🙈🙈🙈🙈
Naga Chaitanya, Rashmika Mandanna win big; Chiranjeevi, Kamal Haasan lauded...
https://youtu.be/rU0WQsUGXKI?si=7CDimBQAHCG3bezH nice.
https://x.com/i/status/2037402494612177079
https://x.com/Its_CineHub/status/2034262867172864072?s=20 Ranveer has done it again. Mind blowing performance.
11