Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Macchi song, hai toh sahi🤣
It's not exactly that, but it's a tulu song 🤣
Arre Tulu is my mother tongue. Woh nahi chahiye, i dont want my mother tongue to get beizzatified.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Macchi song, hai toh sahi🤣
It's not exactly that, but it's a tulu song 🤣
Arre Tulu is my mother tongue. Woh nahi chahiye, i dont want my mother tongue to get beizzatified.
hi guysss kya ho raha hai??
Bombla bombli...🤣
Ohh I mean discussion on food related songs🤣
Btw helloooo!!!!🤗
I have gaali playlist as well, CC pe aao, tag karungi aur translate bhi ek song ko🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Bombla bombli...🤣
Ohh I mean discussion on food related songs🤣
Btw helloooo!!!!🤗
"Water melon sugar high" - yeh bhi gaana hai🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRB5LonBIyJ/
Chavan??? Seriously🤬??
Kahe ke fan ho yaar, apne fav character ka surname tak nahi pata.
Halwe kahike.
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
I have gaali playlist as well, CC pe aao, tag karungi aur translate bhi ek song ko🤣
Aap mujhe gaali doge😭
Aa rahi hu🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Bombla bombli...🤣
Ohh I mean discussion on food related songs🤣
Btw helloooo!!!!🤗
wooowwww kya topic hai 🤣
guys is it true that paapi is getting a dance sequence??
what is this nonsense I am hearing? 🤢
Originally posted by: Devikadish
https://www.instagram.com/p/CRB5LonBIyJ/
Chavan??? Seriously🤬??
Kahe ke fan ho yaar, apne fav character ka surname tak nahi pata.
Halwe kahike.
Didi ke fans hai, delusional like her
Jaise didi Virat to apna imaginary husband maanti hai, yeh bhi wohi maante hai
Originally posted by: Wildreaper
Didi ke fans hai, delusional like her
Jaise didi Virat to apna imaginary husband maanti hai, yeh bhi wohi maante hai
didi ke fans I think are created by didi herself... 🤣