Maine bola toh!!!
Lemme tag u in that
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Maine bola toh!!!
Lemme tag u in that
ye kuch zada ho gaya....Originally posted by: 6OFDWWNKV3NJT7ZB
let me give him instructions then
copy paste this because he is the master of those keys on the keyboard
just replace the characters with sairat
I mean viru and sai are innocent bachhas abhi☺️☺️
Originally posted by: HU4HTDG2VDT4RQJL
let me give him instructions then
copy paste this because he is the master of those keys on the keyboard
just replace the characters with sairat
I think Vanku gets some sort of allergy seeing romance. 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: WCMJTA3ZQ5FQS7XO
Fer theek hai! At times I don't know what I'm saying and end up hurting people 😅
yaar it's ok
no one can hurt anyone as much as didi hurts us all 🤣
yaar didi has brainwashed him...
arshi were all over each other every single episode 🤣
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
ye kuch zada ho gaya....
I mean viru and sai are innocent bachhas abhi☺️☺️
viru is not innocent yaar
his dreams are in the gutter as we saw ysterday 😆
ye kiski baat ho rahi hai???😕
Originally posted by: Rusty_Quill
ye kiski baat ho rahi hai???😕
yaar why is this random lady creating hungama on this forum now 🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
4. Trying to lock the door
5 . Unhappy cuz of lack of shirtless scene🤣
Ye dekho iss mann ki sachi bacchi ko.
Originally posted by: sairat07
Kaise mann ki sachhi nai hai?
She is adding her flaws herself🤣🤣🤣
Jug jug jiyo!!!!😳🤣
Pani wala jug nahi 🤣
These are flaws(?????)
Beta these are your mental peace in future if you are in ghum🤣