Italy 2-0 Spain
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Italy 2-0 Spain
I thought you were inactive for a while.Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Italy 2-0 Spain
Good to see you back.
I might try to watch the COPA final, if it's Brazil vs Argentina. Matches start very late here too.
It will be 1am here.
It will be 5:30am IST
His sister was getting married na
Congrats to your sister hbk
Yeah I am back. Excited for tonight's match
Thank U Hinna :)
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I might try to watch the COPA final, if it's Brazil vs Argentina. Matches start very late here too.
It will be 1am here.
It will be 5:30am IST
Just not possible for me to watch! 😭😭 Will try catching highlights later in the day though.
Originally posted by: hbkrocks
Italy 2-0 Spain
It hurts.. dushman se kya umeed rakhe dost ne aisa kaam kiya hai.
You Support Spain?
Yass.. Pehle din se..
https://www.espn.com/college-football/story/_/page/CFPBowls25/2025-2026-college-football-playoff-bowl-schedule
2