Aaj mere yaha dinner mein paani puri hai😍😋
Maar daalo hum baaki logo ko jealousy se! 😳😳😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Aaj mere yaha dinner mein paani puri hai😍😋
Maar daalo hum baaki logo ko jealousy se! 😳😳😳
Sauteli kyu🤣
Saggi bhen kyu nahi🤣
I like mirchi food... mein toh momos bhi momos ki chutney khaane k liye haati hu😈🤣
Because then all Pandavs become my brothers, and I dont wanna be their sister.
Hahaha..main momos, pasta, pizza ye sab nai khaati..
Canteen dada is famous for that... 🤔
😈
Hum nakul aur sahdev ko bulake apko bacha lenge😈🤗
🤣🤣🤣
You know what that same person offered me when I was having watermelon juice?
BHANG! That was their sanskaari drink 😊
I love watermelon juice... Its too good during summers❤️
You didn't complain?
Humne abi recently ek din ghar pe Moonglet bnaya tha....That's why i thought
I was 7 years old 😆
Highlight of my life 😛