Abhi vada pav kha rahi hu😳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Abhi vada pav kha rahi hu😳
Aacha Maine woh thoda sa Dahi wala khaya Hai 😆
But I would like if you call me yukti only...
This name gave me a new start😈... so would like to cherish that😎
Haan re! Waise bhi we all are comfortable with that name too!
And I dont want another Tani partner 😆🤗
No restrictions on dining out here... So we go out once in a while... I was craving for paani puri for some reason😂
Hein?😲 ye kya bola tumne
Indian drink you meant to say... toh ye lo ye piyo
Gol Gappe ka paani

I used to not have any food, just 12 rasgullas for lunch in one ghar ki shaadi 😈
Stayed without internet... but i was outside the state toh mujhe issue nahi face krna pda😈
Okay... Good to know that.... We have so much diversity here... Kerala se Jammu tak🤗
Aaj mere yaha dinner mein paani puri hai😍😋Originally posted by: VioletOrchid123
No restrictions on dining out here... So we go out once in a while... I was craving for paani puri for some reason😂
Main mirchi wala khaana khaati hu shaadiyon mein, toh usko digest karne ke liye phir bahut meetha khaana padhta hai, kabhi kabhi lagta hai Bheem ki sauteli behen hu 😈
Sauteli kyu🤣
Saggi bhen kyu nahi🤣
I like mirchi food... mein toh momos bhi momos ki chutney khaane k liye haati hu😈🤣
![]()
Nope... Restaurant pe.