CTR ka masala dosa
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
CTR ka masala dosa
Pulav bhi accha hota hai, the masala waala😆
Thatte idli with spicy chutney
Will we get coffee or chai here🤣
Filter coffee ftw
Actually kaapi☺️
#MujheGaavJaanaHai😭
I don't know about this show but I will learn at least a little bit about Kannadiga culture😌😆🤣
Mysore pak
Oh my, brahmin famous puliyogre(tamarind rice)
Onion Dosa, benne dosa
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
I don't know about this show but I will learn at least a little bit about Kannadiga culture😌😆🤣
Wedding culture can be seen well, as it's totally different 👍🏼
Here Candy floss= Mysore Pak/ Holige/ Chiroti
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Mysore pak
Oh my, brahmin famous puliyogre(tamarind rice)
Onion Dosa, benne dosa
Mysore pak🥺 I'm gonna cry now🤧❤️❤️❤️