It's an activated charcoal soap 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It's an activated charcoal soap 🤣
Ohk!
Mujhe laga Santoor hi hoga aapki jawan twacha ka raaz!🤣"young kid u know"🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Ohk!
Mujhe laga Santoor hi hoga aapki jawan twacha ka raaz!🤣"young kid u know"🤣
Beta, mere kundali ke hisaab se mein bacchi hi hu🤣
Mujhe santoor ki zaroorat nahi hai filhaal 🤣
If she's you big didi already what would I be🤣😳🤣
Zanda mat bolo. Phir se mein sháru karenge 😂
Didi hi na ...Year diff se relation toh nai badalenge🤣
You're intentionally trying to bring that arya/aryan/airavat guy's topic back... haina Sam😳🐷😳⭐️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
You're intentionally trying to bring that arya/aryan/airavat guy's topic back... haina Sam😳🐷😳⭐️
Nai re baba!
Mala maaf kara!
I only told why Shrishti di's request isn't approved😭
Originally posted by: sairat07
Nai re baba!
Mala maaf kara!
I only told why Shrishti di's request isn't approved😭
Okay okay... don't cry now. Stop😆❤️🤣
Originally posted by: sairat07
Nai re baba!
Mala maaf kara!
I only told why Shrishti di's request isn't approved😭
Why is my request always declined 🤣