Teek hai teek hai got the msg. 😂
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Teek hai teek hai got the msg. 😂
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Shristhi, he must be just few years younger to you.... utna bhi chhota baccha nahi hoga🤣🤣🤣🤣
Arey Bade log badi baate!🤣
This is highest end🤣
And this happened when they both still hated each other, najaane aage kya hoga 🤣
P.S.: I am so glad my bestie is a serial and gossip khabri 🤣 and along with mum as well😆
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Shristhi, he must be just few years younger to you.... utna bhi chhota baccha nahi hoga🤣🤣🤣🤣
Theek hai, changed statement-
Wow, I remember the chote bhai ka naam🤣
I am young still
Sachme, baakiyon ka message badi jaldo milti hai tumko, aur mera aaj tak recieve hi nahi kiya🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Sachme, baakiyon ka message badi jaldo milti hai tumko, aur mera aaj tak recieve hi nahi kiya🤣
Maybe network connection is the problem!😃🤣🤣🤣
Oh you're a young kid... then you shouldn't be watching such romantic and hot shows like the ginirama⭐️🤣🤣🤣🤣
Kyu? Do u use Santoor???🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Oh you're a young kid... then you shouldn't be watching such romantic and hot shows like the ginirama⭐️🤣🤣🤣🤣
I don't watch this🤣
Friends and family ke sampark se yeh drishya ka soochan mila🤣
Whenever I watch this,the cringy saas is taunting her DIL🤣