Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 2 years ago

I have to work on Saturday 😭

Let me go and get my self ready before going to office 

Shividhadkndilk thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: funny_fubar

It actually started after the time he saved her from the whistling lanfandars, right? 😆

No she called him oye hero when wo log cutting scene where Raavi tries her hand on it

Originally posted by: spdp

Q: Pandyahouse mein these sidiyaan kahaan se aati hai & kahaan jaati hai??

Upar ke floor ke rooms are rented to Kesars? (we had seen Krish teasing Dev post wedding from upeer hallway)

https://twitter.com/moniluvsfamily/status/1410925733820596233

Pandya house underground h ye upar store se aati h😋🤓😝😛🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

This is the kind of relationship I wanted to see in ShiVi and I am glad they are following this path. They are not at that stage where they can declare they truly love each  other but there is definitely care and concern which will  eventually translate into love. This is what happens in an arranged marriage, starts out with care and love will follow😃

I am also glad they are not showing one upmanship that happens typically in a forced/hate marriage.

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: nafees5

Upar se chaka chakh. Ander se polam pol🤣

Faltu ki seedhiyan bana rakhi hai.. Kamre to hain nahi.. Ek floor pe b 3 kamre araam se hote hain gharun mein without kitchen🤣

Kitchen main separated dinning area bna rakha h Kamra ek extra nhi h kya logic h re

Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I love the way he says her name. His tone when saying Raavi is so different from how it is during the other names. It’s soft and beautiful with a hint of a smile 

Yes!! Whenever he says, Raavi, mere Dil mein Kuch Kuch Hota Hai! ❤️

OMG. I just had a realization. You know pankhas messaging them to take their name in live, I wonder because they want to feel Kuch Kuch Hota Hai in their dils😂😂. But tbh, I don't think anything else would work it's charm like the way he says Raavi.

Edited by Mountains_Lakes - 2 years ago

Originally posted by: Raingoddess

I wish we got more of Gaumbi in action  he could have dropped off Dev at the nearest toilet 🤣

He actually dropped off dev to ahmbedabad 🤣🤣🤣🤣 ab bechari Rishita ko kaun mameyga

P. S DEV babu ne asli biwi k chakar main nakli wali ko chor diya🤣😜🤣😝🤣😝🤣🤣🤣

mpks1 thumbnail

In my rewatch the screen separator is very much there but its behind their mattress on the head side. It is still decorated with lights😆 Previously it used to be towards the wall where they have the family photos but looks like they moved it😆

Edited by mpks1 - 2 years ago
Mountains_Lakes thumbnail
Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: spdp

Q: Pandyahouse mein these sidiyaan kahaan se aati hai & kahaan jaati hai??

Upar ke floor ke rooms are rented to Kesars? (we had seen Krish teasing Dev post wedding from upeer hallway)

https://twitter.com/moniluvsfamily/status/1410925733820596233

Logically, it could be hallways that lead to terrace. There's also the scene where they show store room is there when Dhara locks Shiva in the storeroom ad he's pissed after Dev-Raavi's alliance is fixed, but now it seems to be somewhere else. (Or were they different stairs?).

Originally posted by: maanmeet1

there even though amongst everyone.......they had their own special place, where, they were demselves.......wo alag he feel thi

yahan ghar per to kuch nahi hona😔

Isliye they brought them one day ahead of others aaj k episode se hi pura hafta nikalna. Padega ab