Satyanaash to all the feels 🤣 I've watched his earlier shows, he has some signature moves trueeee😆
I know name of his previous shows, Sadda Haq and Ghulam, but I haven’t watched any. Are any of them any good ??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Satyanaash to all the feels 🤣 I've watched his earlier shows, he has some signature moves trueeee😆
I know name of his previous shows, Sadda Haq and Ghulam, but I haven’t watched any. Are any of them any good ??
I was analysing Gul shows, and recently the way scenes are shot (forget other things like dialogues and storyline and script).. it has gone down considerably. Also not edited well. IMO, in other terms as well, like bgm, shots and editing.. IPK stands out.
The worst attire award goes IPK 3 and ishaqbaaz… along with the ridiculous camera angles.
Originally posted by: Monstuholic
I know name of his previous shows, Sadda Haq and Ghulam, but I haven’t watched any. Are any of them any good ??
Nandini I binge watched KHKT till Mhatre’s truth comes out. So far, it’s good.
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
Nandini I binge watched KHKT till Mhatre’s truth comes out. So far, it’s good.
yeh KHKT kya hai??
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I was analysing Gul shows, and recently the way scenes are shot (forget other things like dialogues and storyline and script).. it has gone down considerably. Also not edited well. IMO, in other terms as well, like bgm, shots and editing.. IPK stands out.
The worst attire award goes IPK 3 and ishaqbaaz… along with the ridiculous camera angles.
Madam shivani shirali was the designer... atrocious costumes...i remember the cast got trolled also for the outfits🤣
https://www.instagram.com/p/CQoWNQ0BP5t/?utm_medium=copy_link
Ahaan was jealous of an auto driver ?? Really ??
Originally posted by: esprit_00
Any sneak peak ?
Nope Bollywood spy had a meltdown today.🤣constant spaming from fans made them got upset😆
Originally posted by: jacinta_91
Madam shivani shirali was the designer... atrocious costumes...i remember the cast got trolled also for the outfits🤣
I literally get an eye sore watching them 😆
Originally posted by: Autumn_Rose
I was analysing Gul shows, and recently the way scenes are shot (forget other things like dialogues and storyline and script).. it has gone down considerably. Also not edited well. IMO, in other terms as well, like bgm, shots and editing.. IPK stands out.
The worst attire award goes IPK 3 and ishaqbaaz… along with the ridiculous camera angles.
I told you, efforts hi nahi daal rahe ab production wale