https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJpBLvAZ9w
Aai's part is at 5.59🤣 & Ketan's at 8.30🤣
so girls just FF to the imp parts & watch, as i did same😆..
& till epi comes out...time pass video🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0FJpBLvAZ9w
Aai's part is at 5.59🤣 & Ketan's at 8.30🤣
so girls just FF to the imp parts & watch, as i did same😆..
& till epi comes out...time pass video🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Why didn't I saw this topic before
Though I FFed only 🤣
Ketan: RR mansion mere ghar jaisa hai
His mom saw this video
Flying chappal received straight from HYD 🤣
First of all as a self certified Fan of our BTS hero I take offence Ashu that you are encouraging people to skip his parts 😡😭
I watched the whole video
BTS Hero as usual was the best.
My reaction on his youtube videos...



Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
Ketan: RR mansion mere ghar jaisa hai
His mom saw this video
Flying chappal received straight from HYD 🤣
@bold..landing on Ketan at RR mansion🤣🤣
Thanks for the info I just went straight to 8.30 😆.
Thanks for the info I just went straight to 8.30 😆.
good👍🏼, apart from Ketan's nothing else is there to watch also🤣
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
First of all as a self certified Fan of our BTS hero I take offence Ashu that you are encouraging people to skip his parts 😡😭
I watched the whole video
BTS Hero as usual was the best.
My reaction on his youtube videos...
@bold.......lol Tanya🤣🤣
srry to offend u🤣🤣.i cant stop my laugh Tanya🤣🤣
@bold.......lol Tanya🤣🤣
srry to offend u🤣🤣.i cant stop my laugh Tanya🤣🤣
Yes Ashu don't promote skipping my BTS hero ka video ill be upset then 😭😭
Originally posted by: OceanicHeart.
Yes Ashu don't promote skipping my BTS hero ka video ill be upset then 😭😭
Ee burbak phir se charake a gaya subha subha are yar pura video mai patar patar karta raha Sai k alawa sirf uska bhadda se shakal dekhni pari subha subha!!