Originally posted by: Minionite
No, no. You ranked 40 out of 123 people. I have 133 sign-ups, but only 123 answered.
I feel even better
I may retire now 😆
This dragon stuff is kinda tough 🐉 🤣
wizard of oz Inspired
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
No, no. You ranked 40 out of 123 people. I have 133 sign-ups, but only 123 answered.
I feel even better
I may retire now 😆
This dragon stuff is kinda tough 🐉 🤣
wizard of oz Inspired
Originally posted by: DelusionsOfNeha
I've already decided half of the answers baaki k questions dekhe hi nahi🤣
But I loved the idea.
Reaching towards 3 ques i was like WTH🤣
So many of our answers matched 🙌🏻

Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Ok so I got 12 points? What does this mean?
Right now nothing. After the next 2 rounds, it'll dictate whether you move to knockout phase or if you're one of the 13 people who are eliminated.
Can we forfeit round 2?😭
Ye kya questions hai re baba😭
I'm happy with more score keeping in track record.
nahi as per google
14
Always starting with a 7 number multiple 🤦🏻♀️
it must have sounded like a cricket film maybe they forgot what it was aboutOriginally posted by: Minionite
I swear. Every time I got a Chak De India, I laughed myself off my chair. 🤣
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k