I swear. Every time I got a Chak De India, I laughed myself off my chair. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I swear. Every time I got a Chak De India, I laughed myself off my chair. 🤣
I got questions for 2nd round
Itna pressure
Congratulations dear
We are still together (with one gap)
Originally posted by: Maroonporsche
I ranked like 40
40 out of 113 ain’t bad
I’m Pleased with myself 😂
No, no. You ranked 40 out of 123 people. I have 133 sign-ups, but only 123 answered.
I've already decided half of the answers baaki k questions dekhe hi nahi🤣
But I loved the idea.
Originally posted by: Minionite
I swear. Every time I got a Chak De India, I laughed myself off my chair. 🤣
🤣🤣i cant stop
Congrats everyone. 🥳
Moi got 17 points.
Why did I change my answer to Javelin Throw,nobody else gave it lmao. I thought of writing swimming first, Imma going and hitting meself hard 😭
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
Ok so I got 12 points? What does this mean?
It means you buy us drinks when we go celebrate victory of lurker/silent sheep
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
Imtiaz Ali had honestly started losing me over the last few years. The magic felt diluted, the storytelling increasingly self-conscious. But...
1.4k