Don't rule out England. 😈No team has scored against them in the tournement so far. Their defence. 🔥
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Don't rule out England. 😈No team has scored against them in the tournement so far. Their defence. 🔥
Don't underestimate Sweden. They have really been good this year 😃
There will be more sparks in the second half hopefully😉
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
You will laugh at me but first time I have downloaded the Euro app I was confused by the year: why 2020 and not 2021?😆 Then I realized last year was full of lockdown almost everywhere😳🤣
I don't have this app. But I had the confusion when searching for updates and the schedule. Fully understand you.
😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Don't rule out England. 😈No team has scored against them in the tournement so far. Their defence. 🔥
Acha England too then😉🤪
Originally posted by: RishuDarling
People have no idea about the impact of this online bullying. All that hate.. And when you win, everyone is your best friend..
I so agree with you ! Why so much hate and bullying? At the end he is a human too not a robot. Everyone goes through failures...uhhh
Ate Samosas's earlier and a while back I ate Pizza Baguettes.Originally posted by: RishuDarling
Enjoy your dinner. What will you have?
I am not watching yet by the way. Will join later.
Any updates? How is the match so far?
I missed some of the first half cos I was preparing my dinner.
This thread is speeding up 😆
A not so famous team which has surprised you?😉
Denmark for me
I forgot Spain! They can also win😲
Its okay to criticize him for his performances, but abusing him is taking it too far. 👎🏼Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
I so agree with you ! Why so much hate and bullying? At the end he is a human too not a robot. Everyone goes through failures...uhhh
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27