General Soccer Discussion thread - 2026- Page 3

Match Discussions

Created

Last reply

Replies

27

Views

265

Users

14

Likes

50

Frequent Posters

Nostalgia-02 thumbnail

Football Fanatics

Posted: 5 days ago
#21

The Nations League has started.

Netherlands vs Germany tonight.

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Football Fanatics

Posted: 3 days ago
#22

I have watched Netherlands - Germany 1-1

I am cheering for Netherlands! smiley4

There were some very good moments. They are warming up. Hope it will become better and better.. 💪🏽

Savera84 thumbnail

Soccer Savvy

Posted: 3 days ago
#23

The timings don't work for me. 11:00PM, 2AM and 4:45AM. I can only check the results. There are so many teams to cheer for.

Cheers..

Waymaker thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#24

AHH Finally some people are watching!!

Waymaker thumbnail
Posted: 3 days ago
#25

Anyone watching the Eng vs Spain match today?

RishuDarling thumbnail
Bingo Blitz Battle Reignited Thumbnail FIFA World Cup 2026 Kickoff Crew Thumbnail + 7

Football Fanatics

Posted: 2 days ago
#26

Originally posted by: Waymaker

Anyone watching the Eng vs Spain match today?

No, I haven't seen the match unfortunately. Have seen the results. Will check out the highlights. How was the match for you?

Waymaker thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
#27

I liked the England vs Spain match. Quite entertaining!

Yesterday iv watched the France vs Belgium match. Despite Mbappe missing from the team, loved the way Zizou is casting the compo for the teams. And Zizou is Zizou, watching UEFA mostly for himsmiley43

Waymaker thumbnail
Posted: 3 hours ago
#28

Will be watching the England vs Czechia match tonight!

Related Topics

Sports thumbnail

Posted by: Minionite · 4 months ago

Welcome, welcome, welcome! As a proud Canadian, I am happy to announce that we are hosting the FIFA World Cup both physically and here...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".