Will Sweden fight back?🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Will Sweden fight back?🤔
39 pages still to complete hmhph
You will laugh at me but first time I have downloaded the Euro app I was confused by the year: why 2020 and not 2021?😆 Then I realized last year was full of lockdown almost everywhere😳🤣
Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
You are right.
It all happens in a footballer career. But still why some are spreading hate? Its only a game at the end.... and sometimes we need to fall to get stronger and go to success.
Yes it's frustrating but it's like that and we cannot change it.
Just hope to see a bomblastic French Team for the World Cup.😉
Mostly these are not real fans of the players or the game. But those recreational fans who join in when the national team plays. (I am also one of those but I have good manners mostly). See they enjoy to watch as a collective and also complain and burn down everything when they lose. And then there are the hoolies..
I agree with you both.. It is so not required..
Social media coaches should reach out to such players. And the keepers too.. Like does the keeper get that amount of shit too for not blocking the ball?
He should disconnect. Turn off comments indeed.
Yes let's hope on a good WC.
Ukraine still leading...
Cristiano RoanldoOriginally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Your favourite player ?😆
Karim Benzema
Paul Pogba
These 3 have been a joy to watch.
Originally posted by: Mirage09
The guy is so young and has a long way to go. Such hate can be so demotivating. It would be better for him to lay low for a while and turn off social media.
People have no idea about the impact of this online bullying. All that hate.. And when you win, everyone is your best friend..
Yeah 1-1🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪🥳
I am rooting for my neighbour country Sweden 🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪
Merci ma cherie ❤️
Don't underestimate Sweden. They have really been good this year 😃Originally posted by: DreamyButterfly
Huh Sweden scored😲
Hello Soccer Enthusiasts, Welcome to General Soccer Discussion thread. After noticing some comments on FIFA world cup threads and on one very...
27