Ji app logon sy hi sekh rahi hoon
Btw i was actually expecting you to tag me 😏
I am sorry, slip hogaya🥺💔😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Ji app logon sy hi sekh rahi hoon
Btw i was actually expecting you to tag me 😏
I am sorry, slip hogaya🥺💔😭
Haan...its slightly worse for ice
Congratulations everyone
Game results not started but threads flying
Itni tareef dekh aankhon mein paani agaya😭

Chibbu ko nominate kiya hai😆
Agar usne inkar kiya toh 'Brutus rains' kehke stall open kar usmein sell karenge🤣
'Ande lelo'🤣
ab mujhe bhi kaam dhooadhana padega, nahi toh maa-baap sochenge ki kya naakari badi beti paayi hai
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
And also I kinda burned my hand a bit
Cant sleep until I complete my work tbh
Roti senk rahi thi kya? how is it now? 😳
Minionite prepone deadline to 8pm tomorrow. post that give us 2-3 hours to discuss answers while you compile ans n reveal results.
Discuss karne ka alag hi maza hai..
Okay when I send reminder, I'll prepone deadline to 9 PM and then post results around 12 AM instead. And I'll do that going forward.
Originally posted by: Amphitrite
Haan...its slightly worse for ice
I see n i will remember. I usually put toothpaste
Where are you mean person?
Beti naam jo roshan kar rahi hai😎🤣
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
https://www.facebook.com/reel/988575080388983 https://www.instagram.com/p/DXjoyFiDX1i/
...
https://www.indiaforums.com/article/kyunki-saas-bhi-kabhi-bahu-thi-2-suvarna-jha-set-to-enter-show-will-reprise-this-popular-character_235473
3