Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
oho damn author deleted it
aisa kya tha?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT ~~*~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~*~~
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Haal-e-Dil
oho damn author deleted it
aisa kya tha?
it was like your birth month and your wedding. I only remember Feb and aug it was written tu akela marega 😂
Wow, Riya is active in our Foodie CC today. 😎
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Wow, Riya is active in our Foodie CC today. 😎
Discussing everything except food😡🤣
Hi everyone is the spanish challenge still going on
I don't think anyone has done it since last 2 days.Originally posted by: priya185
Hi everyone is the spanish challenge still going on
Hinna, weren't you supposed to throw another party after Spain's win yesterday?
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Hinna, weren't you supposed to throw another party after Spain's win yesterday?
I have run out of food
Why dont you throw one for me😆
They're your team, not mine. 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
They're your team, not mine. 😆
I will only party if England wins today😛
Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842