From far it looks like😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
From far it looks like😆
Originally posted by: i_ambivert
That's not RaghVi.
I got it now🤣
Sorry guy looks like Ketan 🤣🤣
I got so excited 🤣
I understand where you are coming from. We get so excited about them.🤗😆 ❤️
Originally posted by: Wilddreams
From far it looks like😆
IKR
Ye picture actually me hota RaghVi ka to abhi tak har jagah aag lag gayi hoti
You know what I mean 🤪🤪
Originally posted by: Inese_20
I understand where you are coming from. We get so excited about them.🤗😆 ❤️
Right and that too a proper picture (with no editing required)
Originally posted by: Mysterie_girl
IKR
Ye picture actually me hota RaghVi ka to abhi tak har jagah aag lag gayi hoti
You know what I mean 🤪🤪
I know 🤣🤣
Sorry for over excitement 🤣
keep the excitement going and let's wait for veena aunty's insta posts for today
Don't be yaaarrrrr...sab chill haiii 🤗
Wat are u doing here we are solving the case and u are distracted 😡😡 that too with Random couple thinking them as RaghVi. Just focus 🤣🤣🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0