No comment. I'm just being diplomatic in my answers.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
No comment. I'm just being diplomatic in my answers.
Ye toh sachi chali gayi yrr😱😱
Seriously BV2 ke liye bula liya kya isko🤔
Did anyone hear last 2 stories ke bg mei iski wo lori wala gaana baj raha h😭😭
Sri leap is on card or not???
I asked u in ur thread but guess u missed it😆
Chota sa leap is on...not big one
Upar se if Toral is leaving then y leap ...it isn't making sense at all🤔
You r not believing me Ziva kya 😭
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Maybe that new guy is Juhi's love interest/friend and not Manas.
Arey par matlab bade toh hogye h naa ye log..yahi toh nhi chahiye hume🤦😂
I’m just joking. Toral seems like a sweet person. Priyal seems to have really clicked with her.
Yr 5 saal ka karte hai to samaj ata grownup Juhi ka but manas
Kis angle se
Haa voi naa😂
Btw ye jaa rahi h toh firr toh PurVir ko saath hona chahiye naa..kya jaate jaate bhi kuch kaand karke jaayegi kya ye🤷😭😭
I told naa no one leap as of now...one or two year possible but it's planned after 250 epi
Originally posted by: SmithaRam
Maybe that new guy is Juhi's love interest/friend and not Manas.
But mereko Juhi ki story nai dekhni na mujhe meri jungle family chaiye 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭