I can't see it either on insta fans are saying so I thought maybe it's there somewhere 🤔👀
No yaar i can't see it anywhere
I rewatched it again 👀
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
I can't see it either on insta fans are saying so I thought maybe it's there somewhere 🤔👀
No yaar i can't see it anywhere
I rewatched it again 👀
Did u see there is a bag on her left...🤔
in this one i saw the suitcase finally 😆This is the reel that crew posted
https://www.instagram.com/reel/CQqD05AByeV/?utm_medium=copy_link
May be She stopped the marriage herself and left 🤔
But y She is crying then❓
It's there see her left side...the guy is hiding it...
THERE IS A SUITCASE/BAG THERE 🥳
This makes me so happy PulPul shaadi cancelled 😆
in this one i saw the suitcase finally 😆
May be She stopped the marriage herself and left 🤔
But y She is crying then❓
Mukhi se door jayegi to thodi na nachegi...😆
I saw it finally 😆
Seems She stopped marriage and left everythg behind🤔
May be She is devastated as She has to leave Mukhi and go away🤔
Now I want a reverse DDLJ scene. Purvi gets on the train and Sakshi lets Mukhi go and says jaa Mukhiji jaa jee le apni zindagi 🤣🤣🤣
But it's her decision na
So y crying now 🤔
If She would hv shown her sherni avatar to didi instead of crying it would hv been better don't u think🤔
Bcoz her decision to leave everythg behind isn't the solution neither