This BTS is confusing. Is this the same wedding outfit from the other BTS of Vir taking her to mandap? It looks different. So is there two wedding days?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This BTS is confusing. Is this the same wedding outfit from the other BTS of Vir taking her to mandap? It looks different. So is there two wedding days?
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Yaar it's MS ... Mostly as per sri baby guess purvi ka hakal hogaaa in mandap now
Do you mean katal or attack on Vir or Vipul
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
This BTS is confusing. Is this the same wedding outfit from the other BTS of Vir taking her to mandap? It looks different. So is there two wedding days?
That was for promo shoot may be 🤔
Hard to make out🤔
I think its mangalsutra maybe 🤔
Originally posted by: Aarthisweety
Yaar it's MS ... Mostly as per sri baby guess purvi ka hakal hogaaa in mandap now
Okie it's her MS
So pakka Viru has got an accident or fell ill i think then🤔
I give up I’m gonna stop guessing 😆
But I really do hope that this is her running away I don’t want the wedding to stop for any other reason apart from it being Purvi’s decision
Naveen isn’t shooting today also it looks he checked out of hotel n he’s in his apartment
Okie it's her MS
So pakka Viru has got an accident or fell ill i think then🤔
Accident only I feel
Originally posted by: x-Nahima-x
I give up I’m gonna stop guessing 😆
But I really do hope that this is her running away I don’t want the wedding to stop for any other reason apart from it being Purvi’s decision
Better fait and watch hw the climax ll be 😆