Romy i can't view it as usual 😆
It seems She is outside hospital na 🤔
And She is in her wedding outfit...so wedding stopped as someone has an accident or fell ill it seems 🤔
Thks Romy🤗🤗
Ziva I posted a screenshot here it is hope u can see now ❤
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Romy i can't view it as usual 😆
It seems She is outside hospital na 🤔
And She is in her wedding outfit...so wedding stopped as someone has an accident or fell ill it seems 🤔
Thks Romy🤗🤗
Ziva I posted a screenshot here it is hope u can see now ❤
May be 🤔
The building is looks the same when Viru was beaten by Chaurasiya goons and Pur took him to the hospital 🤔
Ya hospital...purvi totally devastated as well ziva
I think after this only mukhi with bandage make sense
I think she took off mangalsutra n something happened to mukhi maybe 🤔
Guys is it just me that thinks she ran away and is crying for leaving everyone?
Yeah the shot i saw it
I was talking abt the video 😆
I think Vir got hurt he had head bandage while taking Purvi to the marriage mandap So Purvi is crying as he is hurt this will open bhaiyya's eyes and he will run away from the mandap
Thanks Ramona
Divorce should happen before wedding not on wedding day but this is Ekta serial 😆
Wht is She holding her hand??
Or She is looking at her mehendi 😳
Yaar it's MS ... Mostly as per sri baby guess purvi ka hakal hogaaa in mandap now