Originally posted by: Minionite
Be happy it crossed 100. That's more than any game. I think early days CCs used to get that type of sign-up. 😲
I m so excited now🥳
Congrats for such huge sign up🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ National Phenomenon Is Brewing ~~***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Minionite
Be happy it crossed 100. That's more than any game. I think early days CCs used to get that type of sign-up. 😲
I m so excited now🥳
Congrats for such huge sign up🤗
Originally posted by: Minionite
Be happy it crossed 100. That's more than any game. I think early days CCs used to get that type of sign-up. 😲
Give a hint about round 1 theme.. lets us guess.
Nope. First round will be a surprise. After that I'll drop hints for next round's theme. 😎
Originally posted by: Minionite
Nope. First round will be a surprise. After that I'll drop hints for next round's theme. 😎
Is it about Priyanka Chopra?
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
We'll be the JustTheek League.
We have Hasini, Socklet with us for now, that I know of.
My UN was abbreviated from FF to ForeverFive. I scored 5 in every round. Make room for me in the backseat.
Yes. With the first question being "name her accent".
Find 3 more to take it to 130 sign ups. 😆
Ouch!
technically question should be Name her favourite accent...
I would have answered all of them.
Which reply would be: Fake 😌
Hey Sakshi🤗
What is all this read the page1 but sab above head gaya😔 I am not good in playing games online😆 Anyways, thanks for tagging ❤️
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3