3 more hrs left
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
3 more hrs left
We'll be the JustTheek League.
We have Hasini, Socklet with us for now, that I know of.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
Daayan has been tagged multiple times. I wonder if she's checked her notifications or not. 😆🤣
Well I was just increasing no of her notifications then 😆🤣
Originally posted by: WhosTheFool
We'll be the JustTheek League.
We have Hasini, Socklet with us for now, that I know of.
Sounds good 🙌🏻
Sock-let changed UN ? 😆
Kab Woh online aayenge
Kab dekhenge
Just making it clear that sign up gets over today 🤣🙌🏻
Since we got no response from her, I sent her a DM on Twitter to join. 🤣I want her to experience a sheep tournement. 😆
jee😳
kaha thi itne din se madam😡
I guess so. For now looks like she is also starting a Daler Mehndi Fan club.
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3