I didn't change my UN, I can't open my id so I am using the old one.😆
Btw how do you know me? What was ur old UN?
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
I didn't change my UN, I can't open my id so I am using the old one.😆
Btw how do you know me? What was ur old UN?
Just say sign up
Wow 126 members
and maybe more before the deadline
Originally posted by: Unique.Sheep
There should be one round where we gotta match Vijays answers to get a point😆
Wow what an idea!
NaNa family ke members are so intelligent

that would be entertaining
U gonna join Vedi? 2 and half more hr for deadline
Shall i be disappointed sign ups didnt reached 150 or happy it crossed 100😆
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shall i be disappointed sign ups didnt reached 150 or happy it crossed 100😆
Be happy it crossed 100. That's more than any game. I think early days CCs used to get that type of sign-up. 😲
we are closer to 150 than 100 😌Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shall i be disappointed sign ups didnt reached 150 or happy it crossed 100😆
But still over 100 is amazing, we have the best recruiters 😮💨😂
Originally posted by: RainOfDew
Shall i be disappointed sign ups didnt reached 150 or happy it crossed 100😆
Happy.. glass is more than half full
https://x.com/i/status/2078684472179065153
https://x.com/thewire_in/status/2080280488099643744?s=20 Full interview : https://youtu.be/pYaTVvHeGoM?si=tiFD8QX-nkCu7Dje
1. Khwab dekhoon - ek din https://youtu.be/2-6ukwJRjoM?si=JwNiA5CsqZzfT927 2. Leher song - cocktail 2...
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
...
3