That's not fair! We were so much into it lekin yahan toh ekdum se wakt badal diye, zazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That's not fair! We were so much into it lekin yahan toh ekdum se wakt badal diye, zazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di😭
Originally posted by: Trista101
That's not fair! We were so much into it lekin yahan toh ekdum se wakt badal diye, zazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di😭
Siddique will help u. He looks like a smart guy.
Originally posted by: Trista101
That's not fair! We were so much into it lekin yahan toh ekdum se wakt badal diye, zazbaat badal diye, zindagi badal di😭
True.
Stick to your words.. 😡
I m importing talent from IF for u guys so that they can help nd u r blaming me. not fair.
How do you know that it's a guy?🤔
Ved always brings romance 😂😂😂
lol🤣oh my maata🤣Hum ladki hain re🤣Originally posted by: Trista101
How do you know that it's a guy?🤔
I m 100% sure U hv read all the chapters. Romance is literally oozing in the story.
bhaiya I'm your behena🤣Aap humko ladka samjh liye😭🤣
Siddiquie is my surname, I'm Isra here👍🏼
I don't seem to understand. Are you talking about IF Intelligence Olympiad?Originally posted by: lateuser1234
I m importing talent from IF for u guys so that they can help nd u r blaming me. not fair.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0