Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Didi lives in Samru's room girlie do you really want to share a room with didi 🤣
Hai?? I'll ask her to carry my luggage to her room and then kick her out⭐️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
Didi lives in Samru's room girlie do you really want to share a room with didi 🤣
Hai?? I'll ask her to carry my luggage to her room and then kick her out⭐️
Shayad inhe bhi Didi se pyaar ho gaya hai😳
Han mera taang tod truu lubb ☺️☺️
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Hai?? I'll ask her to carry my luggage to her room and then kick her out⭐️
Please make sure she goes out of CN! 🤣
I feel it's a well-lit room🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The neck design is just horrendous. Her makeup is also not that good. Just look at her eye makeup. Why are they doing this to her??
Bold : Even I can't understand that. Ayesha is so cute and she is playing role of a 18-19 year old girl they should give her suits that suit her age even Karishma get nicer clothes than her.
Waha kisiki aatma hogiiii🤣
Cuz there only candy floss's murder took place😭
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Hai?? I'll ask her to carry my luggage to her room and then kick her out⭐️
Didi : Badi mami Ishaniiii ne meri beizzati ke h * wailing like a banshee * 🤣
Nooooooo !! Oh God she got infected with Delusion Virus 😭😭
Originally posted by: sairat07
Waha kisiki aatma hogiiii🤣
Cuz there only candy floss's murder took place😭
Nahi phir nahi... Then should I stay in uhhhhhhhh... Devi tai's room😎