Originally posted by: Sera-high123
70K per month?? I think SP must be giving much more than this yaar??
Actors are paid per episode I guess. You know the highest rated show on SP, FL gets 60k per episode.
Really they get that much 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
70K per month?? I think SP must be giving much more than this yaar??
Actors are paid per episode I guess. You know the highest rated show on SP, FL gets 60k per episode.
Really they get that much 🤔
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Lets go to Mumbai Ishani and try our luck. We will definitely do a better job than them.🤣🤣
We first have to rent a place to stay there🤣
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
The way things are going with Ayesha's costume, we may see her in potato sack.
I really despise that Rani colour suit she wore in new promo like seriously the upper part looks like a blouse specially that wide gold border around neck is just plain awful. Until when they will keep giving her these eye watering coloured and too glittery suits 😑😑
Hum CN mein rahenge 🤣🤣
Dude then we'll have to threaten the HR team to know about the payroll🤣
I'll be staying in Samru's room🤣
Didi lives in Samru's room girlie do you really want to share a room with didi 🤣
Originally posted by: KashishSingh27
I really despise that Rani colour suit she wore in new promo like seriously the upper part looks like a blouse specially that wide gold border around neck is just plain awful. Until when they will keep giving her these eye watering coloured and too glittery suits 😑😑
The neck design is just horrendous. Her makeup is also not that good. Just look at her eye makeup. Why are they doing this to her??
With Didi???
Woh Tanu di ka pyaaaaaaaar hai🤣
Why that particular room?