Originally posted by: Trista101
Include me in too! 😂
What???😱
You got so much appreciation for deciphering the chapters yesterday! The writer was going ‘waah, waah’.
You are totally in. Sorry, if you didnt know before. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
ASIF AT | The Unfavoured Favourite™
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Trista101
Include me in too! 😂
What???😱
You got so much appreciation for deciphering the chapters yesterday! The writer was going ‘waah, waah’.
You are totally in. Sorry, if you didnt know before. 🤣
I think I have read that first chapter more than fifteen times including today. 🤣
Which is why that hugging part stuck with me
Did I go mad?? Or is this how you normally react
This guy is mysterious as his stories
This is my normal.
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
I think I have read that first chapter more than fifteen times including today. 🤣
Which is why that hugging part stuck with me
9th or 10th chapter for this answer... if my calculation is right.
Girls, let's make him reacts... 🤣
Do something I want to see reaction from him. He baffles me like the chapters he add to this story. 🤣
Thank you for confusing my already confused mind🤣. I am still in dark about the story. But your theory sounds good 👏.
I am not predicting or assuming anything as this guy is so talented in bringing totally unexpected twists. So I am sitting in back seat and waiting for next part. Read this as I am so lazy to activate my brain 😊
You are welcome. 🤣
I had to put so much pressure to my brain to put that comment there. 🤣
My intelligence was at stake. 🤣
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Girls, let's make him reacts... 🤣
Do something I want to see reaction from him. He baffles me like the chapters he add to this story. 🤣
I tried all the tricks in my sleeve. Still no reaction other than blue thumps
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
You are welcome. 🤣
I had to put so much pressure to my brain to put that comment there. 🤣
My intelligence was at stake. 🤣
I don't like to pressurise my brain. I am not ready to take any risk when it comes to my intelligence 🤣.
Your stake was so good 🤗
I thought we were waiting for drabbles by lovehopemagic over weekend. Its still on right?
Hehe ab itni bhi khaas nahi hu mai😅
What???😱
You got so much appreciation for deciphering the chapters yesterday! The writer was going ‘waah, waah’.
You are totally in. Sorry, if you didnt know before. 🤣
Lmao I didn't know that I was already in 🤣
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0