Originally posted by: Trista101
Lmao not really😅. I actually suck at reading and writing..
k and I suck at believing at lies.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Trista101
Lmao not really😅. I actually suck at reading and writing..
k and I suck at believing at lies.
Originally posted by: Trista101
Lmao not really😅. I actually suck at reading and writing..
That's a lie. I have read your work, it is so good. Okay.
So please stop lying around here. We are such a honest people 😉
Oh! Take good care.
Little secret - I just push to see my luck. 😄 Got from this author that there are 5 more chapters. 😉
Tried the same with you; you feel alright, and write whenever. I have 2/3 more of your old ones to go to!
5??? I meant 1. next is epilogue.
Oh! Take good care.
Little secret - I just push to see my luck. 😄 Got from this author that there are 5 more chapters. 😉
Tried the same with you; you feel alright, and write whenever. I have 2/3 more of your old ones to go to!
Yeah. When you asked that, I got an idea. Let's see.
@Lateuser
Do you mind this chatting here? If yes. Please say. We will shift.
That's a lie. I have read your work, it is so good. Okay.
So please stop lying around here. We are such a honest people 😉
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yeah. When you asked that, I got an idea. Let's see.
@Lateuser
Do you mind this chatting here? If yes. Please say. We will shift.
I think its open forum. U guys r too modest.
Alright! 1+1. when you said ‘minimum 5’, I thought from hereon. My bad!
But alls well. The story is interesting; and that is sll that matters! 🙇🏻♀️
Alright! 1+1. when you said ‘minimum 5’, I thought from hereon. My bad!
But alls well. The story is interesting; and that is sll that matters! 🙇🏻♀️
Its good u guys will be able to read in one go tomorrow.
Yeah it's an open forum but it's your thread, where the discussions should be about your story.
I usually don't mind chatting in my story thread but too much chatting is bad. So I asked just to make sure that you don't mind..
Originally posted by: LoveHopeMagic
Yeah it's an open forum but it's your thread, where the discussions should be about your story.
I usually don't mind chatting in my story thread but too much chatting is bad. So I asked just to make sure that you don't mind..
See I told u about modesty. Let me tag pro for ur help.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCKm9s4ZUuc Do share and subscribe!!!
0