But virat has already gifted her...wats the use now?.. avi toh gift drama..pp khana drama sb h baki h😭
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
But virat has already gifted her...wats the use now?.. avi toh gift drama..pp khana drama sb h baki h😭
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Not even candyfloss hairclips, or a lipstick atleast. How about mascara 🤣
Oh man 🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Shristhi2002
Shabaash🤣
Ghar ke tv, shelf, peeche ka gate sab display pe daal diya🤣
Waah re waah, I am shocked how come mum hasn't noticed yet 🤣
Waise, yeah,my sweet little home with a bit huge tv😆 Dekhlo aap, aana hai ghar pe😃
Haan kaab. Lunch ya dinner
I want Virat to sing "Gustakh Nazron ne" in the freshers program for Sai
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
I want Virat to sing "Gustakh Nazron ne" in the freshers program for Sai
Oh please.... I don't want Didi to start her awkward yoga camp dancing, hearing the song🙈
Originally posted by: Justasuperbgirl
Oh please.... I don't want Didi to start her awkward yoga camp dancing, hearing the song🙈
Forget about Didi.
I love this song, Viru to start singing Gustakh Dil para and end it with the new version.
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Forget about Didi.
I love this song, Viru to start singing Gustakh Dil para and end it with the new version.
Whatever the lord wants shall happen😌
You have given up or what??😆😆
Originally posted by: Sera-high123
Forget about Didi.
I love this song, Viru to start singing Gustakh Dil para and end it with the new version.
Yup!!!!
This one is never played as BGM for any SaiRat scene na??🤔
Why such a big tyaag???