Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Swastika34 thumbnail
Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Anniversary 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 2 years ago

Ghkkpm 's trp is 3.2 !! I mean how do people tolerate this kind of  toxic drama!! đź¤”

Edited by Swastika34 - 2 years ago
Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Previous show TRP also matters a lot. Example YHC gets direct advantage of coming just after High voltage Anupamaa. Pandya Store 7:30 is preceded by Saakk which is low trp show, so technically it’s actually good that PS increases it's TRP on its own , without support of predecessor show. 11 pm repeat comes after YHC, so it also gets some advantage. As long as it’s the slot leader and at least gets 1.8 I’m good and happy. Although technically it deserves minimum 2.5 according to me.

Phir_Mohabbat thumbnail

Originally posted by: Forbidden_Rose

Previous show TRP also matters a lot. Example YHC gets direct advantage of coming just after High voltage Anupamaa. Pandya Store 7:30 is preceded by Saakk which is low trp show, so technically it’s actually good that PS increases it's TRP on its own , without support of predecessor show. 11 pm repeat comes after YHC, so it also gets some advantage. As long as it’s the slot leader and at least gets 1.8 I’m good and happy. Although technically it deserves minimum 2.5 according to me.

by that logic don't you think this show should be light hearted like sasural Genda phool was? Cause the 8pm show is very high on drama. 

GrilledCheese thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

The kangan track is a high voltage drama one, so that might increase the TRPs 

SP needs to promote the show better though 

Nutkhut-Baalak thumbnail
Most Comments (September 2021) 1 Thumbnail Anniversary 6 Thumbnail + 3

Genre of show is not related to what I meant. I meant that Popularity and TRP of a show, directly affects the ratings of the show that will come after it. Because some amount of people after their particular show ends, might be intrigued to continue the next show also. Example : YHC. No offence to YHC or it’s fans, but that show is in no way better or more entertaining than ours, but since it does have some catchy factor, it is positively affected by airing right after the Mega-Hit Anupamaa. Our show doesn’t have that affect as the show that precedes ours is not popular. Thus Pandya Store has more work up to do as it has to raise it’s TRP from a poor TRP show itself. And trust me although 1.8 is less compared to other shows and what PS deserves, incrementing 0.8 points after SAAKK in itself proves people like the show and find it interesting. 

same holds true for Anupamaa. As that show is preceded by YRKKH. 

Also, rival show of Colors at 7:30 slot is a strong competitor, and by the time of 7:30 many people specially in cities are travelling back from work or cooking. By 10 pm almost 90 percent people have relaxed and eaten, thus TV viewership is highly lucrative, depending on masala provided by the show. That’s why I think Star Plus should have kept SNS2 at 7:30 slot, Anupamaa at 9pm slot and Pandya Store at 10pm slot. But at least I’m happy as 7:30 is still a lot better than a weird 11pm.

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8

I am not surprised...I lost interest after danda track not getting a proper closure . Dhara couldn't say a simple sorry to Shiva and krish..or herself ..

They had the opportunity to create such good content , but they turned the story into trash..like..its literally dragging, characters r doing random stuff ..koi kuch bhi kehta hai karta hai without any reason. For me Shiva raavi story went down the drain. They hardly converse , raavi is falling for Shiva bec he is her Savior..kabhi building se kabhi goons se kabhi stairs se..👎🏼 anita suddenly took a u turn....only gombi dhara and suman are sane..rishita is ok too..but they need to develop good meaningful tracks . 

Ps climbed up the charts during prolonged shadi track ..it was uncertain who will marry whom..plus they had very solid dialogues and screenplay which is not the case now. A content based show won't work with negative nautanki .if they even think of doing it , they will lose more audience. 

Edited by _charu_ - 2 years ago